Tuesday, January 26, 2010
It's a big step, but I think radio advertising is a good avenue to explore. I've done some big local events, and I've been mentioned in newspapers and even magazines (local, of course), but now I think it's time to hit the airwaves.
So, be sure to listen to WZID 95.7 if you are in New Hampshire and check out my ads soon.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Are you planning a wedding, shower, engagement party, bar/bat mitzvah, milestone birthday or anniversary party, sweet 16 bash, retirement or graduation party, christening, or housewarming?
Then let The Sugar Mommy help you make it memorable and SWEET!
- Platters of chocolates
- Platters of cookies
- Hospitality bags for out-of-town guests coming to your party
- Chocolate buffets
- Special gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen
The Sugar Mommy is excited about all the possibilities.
Chocolates can be molded into fun shapes likes shoes (for an upcoming party I'm working on), sports equipment, tools, and more!
Chocolate pretzels can be sprinkled with fun shapes like candy canes, snowflakes, hearts, lips, and more!
Call, email, or text with your inquiry and let's celebrate!
Monday, January 4, 2010
- platters of chocolates or pretzels for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, post-event brunches
- platters of sweets on wedding/event tables instead of individual favors
- individual favors
- hospitality bags for out-of-town guests with freshly-baked cookies and more
- sweets for the bridal party on the day of the event
Call or email to discuss your event!