Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Women's Expo Bound!

So the WZID Women's Expo is a week away and what's a girl to do other than sign up for a booth and get ready! I mean, not like I need to stress or anything. I've got A WHOLE WEEK!

This Expo is exciting because it draws far more people than the Wedding Expo I did last month and it has far more vendors. It should be really exciting, plus Loretta LaRoche is the guest speaker at the event.

I am really nervous but also pumped up to put myself out there in the community as a serious player in the party favor/platter industry. I want people to see and taste how great my stuff is and choose me the next time they are planning something big.

So tell your friends, and come on out on Saturday, February 20th, from 10am until 4pm at the Center of NH/Radisson Hotel Expo Center in Manchester, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment