Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, July 12, 2010

This Blog is NOT JUST ABOUT ME!

I wanted to take the opportunity (and the fact that I created this blog and can do with it what I like) to give a shout-out to my new friend Amy Rodman. Of course, I want and need all the business support I can get for The Sugar Mommy, BUT I also want to recognize another small business out there that I think is AWESOME! She is the owner of Sinful Squares, a delicious brownie company.
Amy, like myself, is licensed out of her home. She has young children and works around family schedules. She makes fabulous brownies and she ships them all over.
You should check her out and add her to your list of go-to sources for great gifts.

1 comment: