Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Gift Baskets - Everyone Wants One

I am very excited to be focusing on gift baskets and care packages. In my adult life, I have ordered countless gift baskets for friends, colleagues, family members who baffle me gift-wise. There are so many great offerings out there (popcorn tins, balloons, flowers, cookie arrangements, wine, etc.), and The Sugar Mommy is now among them!

The next time you need to order a gift basket for that special person (your child, niece, nephew, godchild, neighbor, boss, grandchild, etc.), think of The Sugar Mommy. I will work with you to ensure total satisfaction.

Everyone loves a sweet! I even carry some less decadent goodies, such as banana and pumpkin bread, which are delicious, but not chocolaty (unless you want them to be).

While it is still September, the holidays will be upon us soon, and it's now time to think about all those people on your list. Contact The Sugar Mommy, let me know who's on your list, what they like, and where to ship...I'll take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment