Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Holiday Shows

So I've been MIA from the blog for a while. Not sure if anyone noticed...not sure if anyone reads it. Having a little Julie and Julia complex these days.

Anyway, getting excited for my first holiday season in business. I'll be doing a couple big holiday shows and I'm nervous about how to prepare. Not sure how much to make, how much to display, how much to have ready to sell off the table, how much to have for samples...can you see a pattern?!

It should be fun and exciting and educational.

Barn Sale at my friend Kathy Berger's house in Candia on Thursday, November 5, at night. All are invited! Email or call me for details. Kathy owns Huephoria, an amazing company that sells gorgeous custom wine glasses (perfect for displaying custom candies).

Shop Til You Drop in Bedford on Saturday, November 7, all day! Dozens of great businesses on display so you can accomplish all your holiday shopping. I can't wait!

Shopping event at someone's home in Bedford (call or email me for details) on Thursday, December 3.

Busy but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment