Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Need Paying Customers

I love charity work. I mean, seriously, who doesn't enjoy giving back to the community! And I've been able to use The Sugar Mommy as a way of giving back. Whenever I've been solicited for donations, I've done my best to oblige. I take pride in being charitable and it feels good to know that I've helped an organization either save money on sweets or to raise money through a raffle or auction.

But, sorry to say, enough is enough. I've actually considered going to the state and changing my status from LLC to 503C nonprofit. I guess I'm not expecting to send my kids to college with my earnings, but it would be great to cover my costs and have a little extra for all my time and energy. While I'm trying my best to take my endeavor seriously, I need others to do the same. It seems as though some people think it's just a hobby of mine and that I have nothing better to do than shell out hundreds of dollars on ingredients just so they can get free food.

I know how this sounds. I love giving to charity and helping others. But I am a business woman, a "mompreneur" who wants to find success. Check out the website and let me know what you think. I'd love feedback on menu and prices and pictures, whatever you want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment