Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Holidays for All!

Usually when people think of the holidays, they really mean just one holiday...Christmas! But let's not forget Thanksgiving and Chanukah, not to mention winter in general.
So The Sugar Mommy is excited about new holiday creations for all your gift-giving needs. I have purchased great ingredients to make holiday orders even more special. As if my chocolate covered pretzels weren't good enough, you can now add gingerbread men sprinkles or peppermint candy cane sprinkles or even blue and white Stars of David. I also have green and red sprinkles, snowflake sprinkles, and holiday colored m&ms.
In addition, I have chocolate molds in the shapes of Jewish stars, Chanukah items, ornaments, and snowflakes.
And I'm in the process of ordering holiday packaging items, such as clear bags and ribbon.
I figure if I'm going to hit the holiday shopping show circuit, I better be prepared.
So please contact me to find out where to find The Sugar Mommy this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment