Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Referral Rewards - Get Free Product!

In an effort to grow my customer database and increase business exposure, I am implementing a referral rewards program. All you have to do is provide me with a list of 10 potential customers. But that doesn't mean just jotting down a list of people straight from your address book. It means thinking of the poeple you know who would likely purchase gourmet, made-to-order candy and cookies, AND checking with them to see if they'd mind you sharing their contact info with me so that I can get in touch and keep them on a promotional mailing list.

It's pretty simple. I mean, if I were going to go out to You You, there are friends I would think of bringing because they also like sushi, and others I wouldn't invite because I already know they hate it. Another example: if I had tickets to a Patriots game, there are certain friends I'd invite because they are football fans, and others I wouldn't. Same idea. You have friends who like to purchase, eat, and gift chocolate and treats and others who don't (although hopefully not many). Your job is to give me 10 names, emails, and phone numbers of people who are in the former category.

Email, call, tweet me, or whatever and let me know that you want to participate. If you provide me with 10 viable contacts, then you receive a free bag of assorted Sugar Mommy chocolates. It's a no-brainer. If you give me 20 names, you get 2 bags, 30 names, you get 3 bags, and so on. I hope to hear from you soon. Spread the word!

6 comments:

  1. Referral programs are the great way to do the business with other people. I am looking forward to take this program. Thank you for sharing the offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Affiliate Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. MD Design Agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. quiz creator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. The idea is to generate traffic from these sources by ensuring the link points to something that will deliver value to the reader. ppc agency in dubai

    ReplyDelete