Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Best of NH Party - Thursday!!


I am very excited to participate in my first Best of NH Party! I have always wanted to go to this event, but somehow something has managed to get in my way every year. Well, this year is different...I AM A VENDOR! Yes, because I won Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies, I get the privilege of attending the event as a vendor to show off my award-winning cookies.
And, because I am smart enough to bring some help with me (something I often forget to do at events), hopefully I'll be able to take a little time and walk around to see the other goodies.
I am also excited to showcase my new business cards, which have pictures of some of my treat selections on the back. Susan at www.sandpiperartisans.com created a great card for me, and hopefully in the future we'll work together on a brochure.
I hope the Best of NH Party shows the community who I am and what I can do. My ultimate goal is to get my product into fabulous local stores, so if anyone has connections, please send them along.
Hope to see you at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment