Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Big News!


So it's obviously been way too long!
Between moving in April and trying to get settled in the new house and then a few big events, it's been hard to get to the computer...not to mention that for about 3 weeks I was without a computer due to dropping my old one on the floor.
Anyway, here I am, back online and ready to report big news...
EDITOR'S PICK FOR BEST OF NH!!!
So, as a result, I will now be a vendor at the hugely popular and very exciting Best of NH event, which will take place on Thursday, June 24, 5:30-8:30 at the Verizon Wireless Center!
I just participated in the WZID Girls Night Out event at the NH Institute of Art and it was a blast. I met great people and gave away hundreds (and I mean hundreds) of samples...especially in the first 30 minutes.
So get your tickets to the Best of NH event and show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment