Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Sugar Mommy's treats to be featured on Bedford Kitchen Tour on June 3rd


I'm very excited about my upcoming appearance on the Bedford Kitchen Tour. I love to donate goodies for a good cause (to feed hungry women spending the day checking out other people's homes...um, I mean to benefit the Palace Theater in Manchester).

Thanks to some very helpful people, my goodies will be prominently displayed at the Chestnut Street home on the tour. I will be spending the next few days in the kitchen preparing a nice selection of peanut butter cups, filled chocolates (who likes Nutella?), chocolate covered and drizzled pretzels, and more.

I'd love suggestions for what to make (for the tour and in general). Please post your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment