Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is custom?


People always ask me what The Sugar Mommy is. Is it a store? Is it mail order? No and maybe are my answers.

I make custom cookies and chocolates on a made-to-order basis. That means, a customer calls, emails, texts, tweets, facebooks, or otherwise orders cookies or chocolates from me for themselves, a gift, a customer, or whatever. The order is based upon items I make and display on my website , on facebook, and on my blog, but the order is CUSTOMIZED to the customer's wants and needs.

So, if a customer wants chocolate covered pretzels, but the customer LOVES peanuts, then the pretzels will probably be sprinkled with crushed peanuts. If that same customer wants something else, but can't figure out what, then I will make suggestions based on the preference for peanuts...such as chocolate peanut bark, chocolate peanut clusters, loaded chocolate chip cookies with peanuts.
My goal is to make the customer happy. Sure, other businesses say that the customer is always right, but other businesses don't let the customer determine the menu. My menu is entirely "customizable."
Custom makes people feel good and it ensures people get what they want...why else would you purchase premium cookies and chocolates?!
So if you have an event or gift (or just plain craving) that you need to purchase for, then call, email, tweet, facebook, or make a blog comment to The Sugar Mommy and place your order!
I will custom-make what you want and it will be fresh, delicious, and entirely yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment