Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to The Sugar Mommy's Blog!

My name is Jenny and I recently started my own custom cookie and candy business. Everything is made-to-order for each customer. What you want, you get! I make peanut butter cups from scratch, awesome loaded chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and so much more. Keep checking the blog for pictures, event information, promotions, and menu items.

I am excited to have a new blog for The Sugar Mommy LLC. You can also find me on Twitter (@thesugarmommy) and on Facebook (The Sugar Mommy) and online (thesugarmommy.com). Tell your friends, neighbors, family, and coworkers all about me!

I just went to a great seminar today that was put on by Microcredit-NH. I learned about the seminar when director David Hamel spoke at the Entrepreneurship Institute that I attended for 10 weeks at SNHU recently. I found today's seminar very interesting and very inspiring. I met some amazing people and look forward to keeping in touch, doing business, and growing friendships.

One of my new friends is Donna and she has a great dance fitness studio in Brookline, NH, called Center Stage Fitness. She's all about the pole dancing and chair dancing, great exercise and fun for girls nights out and bachelorette parties. Another new friend is Amy and she has a web-based tea company that's still in the start-up phase. It's called Bliss Tea and when it's up and running, I'll definitely post a link.

I look forward to making this blog informative and tempting! Check frequently for all sorts of new information.

Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment