Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, August 28, 2009

NH Magazine, Here I Come!


Well, the power of Twitter definitely exists! I couldn't believe the other day when I got a message from New Hampshire Magazine asking me if I'd be interested in submitting some chocolate caramel apples for a fall issue. Uh, heck yeah! Oh wait, the email and phonecall came on Wednesday afternoon and the apples were due Friday, just two days later. So, needless to say, off to the kitchen I went.
Here we are Friday morning and I am ready to deliver three plates of apples. I chose to go a different route. Instead of the traditional caramel apple with a stick in it, I opted for slices so that I could dip and smother each slice in glorious treats.
I hope NH Magazine loves them, and I hope the readers do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment