Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Should I Offer Shipping?

I'm trying to figure out the details, but The Sugar Mommy is really trying to work on offering nationwide shipping to customers. I know people have friends and family all over the country and I would love to help you send my fabulous goodies all over.

I also know that people have customers and clients all over America and I want to compete with other food vendors who do offer shipping.

I'd love to hear back from my readers on this topic. Please email me and let me know if you'd be interested in shipping.

thesugarmommy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment