Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Contact Me!

Ok, so my statistics counter shows me that there are a lot of people out there reading this blog...and I'd love to hear from you. Any business owner knows that happy customers are the only way to succeed. And I want to keep my customers (and readers) happy.
If you contact me through email (find it on my www.thesugarmommy.com contact tab) and give me some reliable referrals or feedback, menu suggestions or general advice, you'll be entered in a raffle for a free gift basket from The Sugar Mommy.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment