Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weddings!






So I have officially decided to go ahead and get a booth at the WZID Wedding Expo. But I am really nervous about what to have on my table. If you are a bride, were a bride, or have any bridal thoughts at all, please share them with me. I'd love to know what to do with my table: what kinds of things brides are looking for, what colors, what kinds of chocolates, what kind of packaging, how much in a package, basically anything helpful.


I was a bride 8 years ago and had fabulous chocolates on each table at my wedding. Perfect since so many people were chatting and jumping around to different tables, they could snack on little chocolate covered cashews and mini truffles. Delicious!


And since my husband and I had both gone away to college and graduate school, we had lots of out-of-town guests, so we made great hospitality bags to leave at the different hotels. They would have been even better with goodies from The Sugar Mommy!


I recently made the favors for a bridal shower. It was awesome. Since the bride's color was purple, I made purple chocolates (crazy, right!), peanut butter cups topped with purple sugar hearts and wrapped in purple foil, and chocolate covered pretzels drizzled in purple chocolate...all packaged in purple bags with purple ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment