Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Bark

























My husband's beloved Grammy always had chocolate almond bark on her coffee table. That's just one of the things he loves and remembers about her.




I'm discovering so many new and exciting ways to create chocolate bark.



I love taking dark and white chocolate and swirling them together. I also love layering them to get a pretty look when it's broken into pieces.



And coming up with flavor combinations is so fun: pecan and kosher salt, cranberry and pecan, peanut and raisin, candy cane and white chocolate, white chocolate and Oreo, and now milk chocolate and Oreos with chocolate filling.



Do you have any suggestions for me to try? If so, I'll give you a plug on the website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment