Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting Ready for Wedding Expo

The WZID wedding expo is officially three days away and I am stressing big time. This event is my first wedding event so I am very nervous about how to prepare my booth and what to have with me.
If you have any tips, please email me at thesugarmommy@gmail.com. Check out my website and let me know what you think would be good for brides.

I have little bags filled with chocolate covered pretzels sprinkled with hearts, colored sugar, and drizzled with chocolate. I also have bags of peanut butter cups and molded chocolates and filled chocolates. And there are takeout containers of freshly baked cookies, as well as boxes with chocolate covered Oreos. And the real kicker is the chocolate heart box!

Come one, come all! Should be a fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment