Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cookies!







'Tis the season for cookies...although I have no qualms about baking and eating them year-round.



I tried calculating what I need to make over the next four weeks for customers and events, and I was scared at the math. I guess I better get to the store to get more eggs, flour, and sugar, since I have about 75 batches to make. Yes, that's 75 batches!



So, let's do some arithmetic. If a batch of cookies uses 2 eggs, and 2 times 75 equals 150, and there are 18 eggs in each package I buy...I need to buy 8.33 packages of eggs. Will that even fit in my fridge?



Anyway, here are some shots of today's work. Enjoy! And I hope to hear from you with your very own cookie order...might as well make it 80 or 100 at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment