Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Store to Carry The Sugar Mommy's Products




A shout-out to Margo's Gift Shop in Osterville, MA, on Cape Cod. Margo's is a beautiful home decor shop with gorgeous gift items, furniture, and home accessories. Margie Huggard, the owner, is an old family friend whom I have known since childhood. She is taking a chance on me and becoming the first retail store to carry my products.

I am just eagerly awaiting my shipment of ingredients and packaging supplies so I can get started on her order. She is going to put my bags of chocolates near the register...impulse buy, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment