Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Product Alert: Caramel Pretzel Sandwich


As I was preparing to make some chocolate covered pretzels to bring to a friend who owns a beautiful gift shop, I decided that the ordinary method just wouldn't work. Margo's is a fabulous store with very upscale and unique items, so if I am going to bring her a taste of The Sugar Mommy, it better be good!


I knew I wanted to bring her some chocolate pretzels. But I was brainstorming what would work well, and that brought me to my decadent chocolate caramel pretzel rods. They are fabulous: pretzel rods wrapped in a smooth, rich caramel and then covered completely in a thick layer of chocolate and then sprinkled in jimmies, nonpareils, or m&ms. However, I still wanted to go one step further, so I had some small pretzel twists on hand, and thought, what about taking two twists and stuffing caramel between them like a sandwich and then dunking the whole thing in chocolate! There are so many options: plain caramel, caramel and peanut butter, caramel and nutella, caramel and peanut butter AND nutella!


Make sure you check out the website for more pictures and contact info!

No comments:

Post a Comment