Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Gift Baskets, Platters, You Name It!


Someone recently asked me if I do gift baskets...

Everything I make is custom and made-to-order for each individual customer. That means, if you want a platter for a holiday event or a gift basket to give as a present, call me up and I'll take care of it.


The first picture is a platter with different kinds of cookies, different chocolate pretzels, and some chocolates. It was then wrapped in cellophane and tied with a big red ribbon.

The second picture shows a gift basket I made last holiday season. It includes: cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered nuts, candy cane crunch, and other chocolates. All on an adorable snowman plate, wrapped in cellohpane, and tied with a ribbon.
I know it's early to think about the holidays, but it's important to know your options when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment