Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Went to my first tweetup

I was totally clueless when Anthony Liang emailed me about an upcoming tweetup taking place at his family's restaurant. He asked me if I was interested in providing sweets to get my name out to the Nashua community. I thought, "Sure, how could I not!" I love San Francisco Kitchen and certainly need the exposure, so it made perfect sense. The only problem was, I had no idea what a tweetup was!

So I invited a friend to join me and headed out for a night of uncertainty. Less than 12 hours later, I can safely say, I had a great time! First off, Anthony was so nice. Very welcoming and really helpful. I can't believe he's still just a college student. Second, there were a bunch of really interesting people in attendance. Third, I met a few people who are genuinely interested in helping me. Thanks so much to Tammy Hildreth of Network for Work and Peter Hock for their ideas and willingness to help spread The Sugar Mommy word in the future. And fourth, I believe I successfully exposed The Sugar Mommy to even more people, which is great since I now have a new and improved website.

Go tweetups!

No comments:

Post a Comment