Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back in the Kitchen

It's been a hot, humid, and hectic summer and hard to find time to stand over the stove and work...but I'm trying.
Guess it means the kids watch a little more television than usual, but that's the price.
I'm trying to get some early prep done for the Palace Theater event. I hope tons of people go to the event and see how great The Sugar Mommy is. I'm really looking for increased exposure, so I hope all this charitable giving helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment