Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Website, New Stuff

I'm very excited about my new website made by Cara Creates. I finally have something that looks a little cleaner and more refined. Still no shopping cart, but if I get enough interest in shipping, we'll see. For now, you just need to call, email, comment, whatever, to get your order to me and you'll need to live within driving distance of me to come pick it up.

I'm looking forward to some upcoming events like the Palace Theater Wine Tasting that will feature The Sugar Mommy's chocolates on each table. Can't wait to show off some new items.

I know it's only the beginning of August, but let's face it, it's almost time to think about holiday shopping. Can't wait for local shoppers to check out my stuff at some great NH vendor events.

No comments:

Post a Comment