Custom cookies and chocolates for gifts, entertaining, special events, and even retail outlets.

All items are made-to-order. Check website for menu ideas, but remember, you can customize anything to your preferences. Just let The Sugar Mommy know what you like and that's what you'll get!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Heading into a Busy Day in the Kitchen

I seem to be back on a roll again. Peanut butter cups everyday for the last few days: white chocolate peanut butter, milk chocolate peanut butter, dark chocolate peanut butter, and milk chocolate nutella, yum!
Today I must also make more loaded chocolate chip cookies, biscotti (thanks to my stepmother's awesome recipe), and muffins.

Since I have a busy morning with my family and company this afternoon, I have a small window to work my magic.
Better get back in the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment